The Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce

Founded in 1959, the Herndon Chamber began as a great cultural stimulus for the Town of Herndon, building its golf course and recreational center and establishing the Council for the Arts of Herndon. In 2000, after being asked to serve the growing community of businesses south of the town, the chamber changed its name to the Herndon Dulles Chamber. In 2006, the chamber took the name Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce, including within its scope two DBA chambers:  the returning Herndon Chamber and the new Chantilly-Centreville Chamber.